Review of INDOLOGY (II of III)

Dr. Dominik Wujastyk dom at uclblr.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jan 12 10:50:13 UTC 1995

Part II (of III)
================

continued...

With the 20-20 vision of hindsight, it is obvious that the original VHP
posting was of interest to many members of INDOLOGY, and was--in
itself--certainly an appropriate item for the group.  However, with the same
hindsight it is clear that much of the subsequent debate was unnecessarily
unpleasant in tone, far too voluminous, and inappropriate for the INDOLOGY
group.

Everyone who joins INDOLOGY automatically gets sent a short bit of blurb