Einstein and Siva

rsinclai at nsf.gov rsinclai at nsf.gov
Mon Jan 9 23:10:32 UTC 1995

My thanks to David Magier and Enrica Garzilli for their kind words.
The original query from David Smith was forwarded to me by one of your
"Indology List" colleagues, Allyn Miner at U. Pennsylvania. I assure you I
am only an interested bystander who is not a regular reader of your list.
I will pursue the question once I'm back home. At the moment my local
library hasn't much except works on antarctic marine life.
Rolf Sinclair
(Still at McMurdo, waiting for a flight to South Pole)