Shiva and Einstein

Leslaw Borowski TANTRAPL at ramzes.umcs.lublin.pl
Mon Jan 9 11:38:12 UTC 1995

I am very interested in the subject connecting Shiva and Einstein. As
I have just joined the indology list I am not in the know about the
subject yet. Could anybody forward me some piece of information
about the ideas which were raised please? I am working on Kashmiri
Shaiva so naturally I would be happy to get in contact with research
workers in this field.

    My address is:
    tantrapl at ramzes.umcs.lublin.pl

            Thanking all helpful persons