Sktfont.pc

Jamie Hubbard JHUBBARD at ernestine.smith.edu
Mon Jan 9 13:20:29 UTC 1995

> > > can anybody please advice me on which fonts can be used for Sanskrit
> > > transliteration on a PC with WP?
> > > Thank you, Jens Braarvig.
>
> You do not say if you want it for WP (WordPerfect?) for DOS or for
> Windows. There are several good Sanskrit TTF fonts for Windows, but I
> know of nothing satisfactory for WordPerfect for DOS.

If you are looking for WordPerfect 5/5.1 for DOS, I have created some
fonts, HP Laserjet II printer files, macros, etc. that are available
from Dominick's FTP server listed below (among other places) as
WPSKRIT.EXE (a self-extracting .zip file). I should update the
package soon (i.e., Real Soon Now), as I have put together WP6.0
files and changed a few things to make the printer files also work
for HP4 printers (the built in scalable fonts demanded a more precise
point size calculation than WP5.1 provided). The fonts are not
CS/CSX, but I believe I included macros to translate back and forth.
Good luck,

Jamie Hubbard, Smith College