Fonts available (fwd)

Dr. Dominik Wujastyk dom at uclblr.iisc.ernet.in
Sun Jan 8 23:33:45 UTC 1995

Mr Anderson of Ecological Linguistics has asked me to forward this
message to members of INDOLOGY.  It is an advert, but given the
relevance to Indic studies, I don't think that matters too much.
The Ecological Linguistics catalogue is worth getting, if you are
looking fonts.  It is the only source I know of if you need, say,
Brahmi!

Dominik