Addresses of private MS libraries in India

Dominik Wujastyk dom at uclblr.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Feb 27 11:08:06 UTC 1995

Those who attended the Sanskrit Manuscripts sub-meeting at the Kerala
ISIS conference last year will recall that Dr Kapila Vatsyayan asked us
to submit to her by March the names and addresses of any private
Sanskrit MS libraries known to us.  If you have any such information,
now would be a good time to send it in.  If you would like me to collect
and digest this info too, and put it as a file on the INDOLOGY file
server, let me have a copy.

Kapila *should* be reachable at

        kapila at ignca.ernet.in

I was told a few days ago by Dr Murthy, the IGNCA librarian, that she
does indeed receive email sent to this address, although I have never
received a reply.

Otherwise, write or FAX to

IGNCA,
C.V Mess,