"SUMMARY: APABHRAMSA SYNTAX

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz
Fri Feb 24 13:01:11 UTC 1995

> And also, my apologies to Jakub Cejka: I tried answering your question and
> sending it to you, but for some reason it come back to me. Sorry. Maybe we
> could discuss it here on the net?
Thanks for your trying to respond to my questions. I'd like to read your
reply. My address (below) should work (it worked always before), please try
again. I consider my questions too silly to be posted on indology, but if
you post it there I hope others will be patient - I have already posted
quite a good deal of silly questions on indology anyway so one more does not
matter.

  (if you mail to me directly again, note, please, that our university is to
be disconnected from internet on Tuesday morning)

Regards, Jakub

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz