info please

Jean-Luc.Chevillard at linguist.jussieu.fr Jean-Luc.Chevillard at linguist.jussieu.fr
Thu Feb 16 14:20:50 UTC 1995

>Unfortunately I have lost the address to send to the listserv to
>unsubscribe from this mailing list. Would someone be so kind as to email
>me this address.
>
>Thank you... Don Menges
>             dmenges at ix.netcom.com
>
>--
>Don Menges
>Greece Central Schools
>Rochester, New York 14615
>dmenges at ix.netcom.com
>(716) 621-1000x2382

I am sending it to you accompanied with my educated guess
as to how one can UNSUSCRIBE. Good Luck.

To join the Indologists' list INDOLOGY:

1) Send mail to listproc at liverpool.ac.uk

2) Omit the subject

3) Send a one line message of the form:
      SUBSCRIBE INDOLOGY Joe Bloggs
   (replace Joe Bloggs with your own name)

4) Shortly after successfully joining you will receive a welcome message.
PLEASE keep this in a safe place....it contains important information
which you will need if and when you decide to leave INDOLOGY.

Chris Wooff (Owner of Indology list)

To quit INDOLOGY:

1) Send mail to listproc at liverpool.ac.uk

2) Omit the subject

3) Send a one line message of the form:
      UNSUBSCRIBE INDOLOGY

4) Shortly after you will receive a confirmation message.

- Jean-Luc Chevillard