Query about a reference

Mikael Aktor aktor at coco.ihi.ku.dk
Fri Feb 10 14:00:15 UTC 1995

In Ludwik Sternbach's Bibliography on Dharma and Artha (Harrassowitz
1973), p. 20, I found the following insufficient reference to an article
that I would like to read:

Kangle, R.P., "The Relative Age of Gautamadharmasutra" in: Melanges (L.
Renou), 15-26.

Does anyone know the full reference? This would be a great help, as
GDhS is an important text for my present study of the notion of
untouchability in dharmasastra.

With best wishes to all Indology-subscribers,
Mikael Aktor, Institute for History of Religions, University of Copenhagen.
E-mail: aktor at coco.ihi.ku.dk