wrong LCTL gopher path

janus005 at maroon.tc.umn.edu janus005 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:15:37 UTC 1995

Last week, I announced the Less Commonly Taught Languages Project gopher,
which presents all US and Canadian colleges and universities that teach
LCTLs. The path I gave to get to the gopher was wrong. I left off one
crucial step. The correct path is below. I apologize to all of you who have
tried and failed to make the connection. Please try us again. (Also
apologize for cluttering your e-mail boxes and for cross-posting this to as
many language lists as I know of.)

  +--> University of Minnesota

    +--> University of Minnesota Campus Information <<<<====

       +--> All the University of Minnesota Gopher Servers

         +---> Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition

or URL gopher://lctl.acad.umn.edu

Louis Janus
 Less Commonly Taught Languages Project
 Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition
 University of Minnesota
 UTEC--1313 5th Street SE, Suite 111
 Minneapolis, MN 55414
 612/627-1872 (voice)