HINDU-PHILOSOPHY list

Stephen Clark srlclark at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 14:52:19 UTC 1995

>From Stephen Clark (srlclark at liverpool.ac.uk)

I can't recall if this was one of the FREELANCE group or one of the thinknet
group. Both groups have moved.

1.  FREELANCE:

        The Free Lance Academy now has its own proprietary
        domain name:  freelance.com.

        The address of the listserv is now:
        listserv at freelance.com

        The domain name (the part of the address after @)
        for all the mailing lists at the site is now
        freelance.com.  If you have the old domain name
        (dialog.uucp.netcom.com) in your address book, be
        sure to change it because I am in the process of
        changing to a new Internet provider and that address
        will no longer be valid.  The freelance.com address
        will follow to the new provider.

2. THINKNET: