indexes of periodicals

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 1 21:00:55 UTC 1995

If no other interest is expressed, I, at least, would be interested in
receiving both current AND back-issue lists of articles relevant to
Indological subjects appearing in IBK (Indogaku Bukkyogaku Kenkyu), as
Jonathan Silk offered to provide. I would combine these with any other
similar lists I receive (e.g. ones to be posted to H-ASIA or
elsewhere), and create an archive of such lists, making it
keyword-searchable and freely accessible over the internet via The
South Asia Gopher.   David Magier