Again this W.W

echnaton at fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de echnaton at fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 1 18:26:03 UTC 1995

Dear Colleagues,
If there is anybody who is waisting time and space of others and
espeacially of those giving time and space for free to others who are
trying to do good work with that,herewith and to say 'This is my time and
space also and if you, espeacially W.W., can't imagine or don't want to do
so,that you are wasting our space and time,I am calling herewith the
Inquisition to raise force against this.
Please give me all your pardon for not having other words to handle with this.
Yours faithfully
Ulrich