Ref for paper by Alexis Sanderson urgently sought

Dr D Smith D.Smith at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 09:58:50 UTC 1995

I am urgently seeking publicatio details of a paper by Alexis Sanderson,
"Meaning in Tantric Ritual", dated 1988, which was to appear in A.
-M. Blondeau & K. Schipper (ed) Essais sur le Rituel III, Louvain-Paris:
Peeters. However, I don't think volume III ever appeared. Prof Sanderson
is away and I need to know by tomorrow. The telephone no. of anyone who
might know this information would be helpful, at least.
David Smith
Dept of Religious Studies
Lancaster University
Lancaster LA1 4YG