pau.skara

H. Isaacson ISAACSON at let.rug.nl
Thu Aug 17 09:30:29 UTC 1995

I am interested in Dr. Ganesan's statement that the Pau.skaraagama
contains passages that are Sanskrit redactions of the
civa~naanabotam.  I have heard it said that the latter work is a
Tamil redaction of the Rauravaagama; but this is entirely new to me.

Could you tell me which passages of the Pau.skara you were referring
to, or where I might read up about this borrowing?  (Does any
of the secondary literature you mentioned in your posting
refer to it?)

Yours,
Dominic Goodall
(I am writing from a friend's account, because I am
away from home.)