CSX font on Windows

Aditya, the Hindu Skeptic aditya at mail-e1a.megaweb.com
Wed Aug 16 13:52:01 UTC 1995

On 16 Aug 95   A Burton wrote:

> 	Of course before you start you must configure it to the codes for
> your particular font (unfortunately there is absolutely no standard).
> You can use keys which seem logical and the program works for most
windows applications..
That is true but I have found a key board assignment by my font
maker to be more logical than most. I am using Sulekh fonts and
have to use Compose for only a few characters. They did supply
the compose program along with their fonts.
                          .oooO
Have a nice day            (  )   Oooo.
                             \_)   ) /
                                  (_/  http://pages.prodigy.com/FL/aditya
  Aditya Mishra          | The opinions expressed herein are absolutely *
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442   | not immutable and might have already changed *
Internet: aditya at gate.net| by time you read them due to the new evidence*
Prodigy:  TVDS96A        | or data that has come to my attention.       *