MSS in Orissa

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 12:34:06 UTC 1995

Kenneth G. Zysk said:

> I should appreciate it if someone could give me the proper citation for
> the following title of which I am uncertain:
>
> Sri Kedaranath Mahapatra, _Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts
> 	in the Collection of the Orissa State Museum_, Vol. II: Kavya

It's number 27 in Janert's Annotated Bibliography of Catalogues, but the
Kavya vol. isn't mentioned.

Janert:
_A descriptive catalogue of Sanskrit manuscripts of Orissa.  In the
collection of the Orissa State Museum (in Bhubaneswar)_.  Vol. 1-- .
Bhubaneswar (New Capital): Govt. of Orissa 1958--  . 4o.

1.  1958: Mss. 1--257, Smrti manuscripts. By Sri Kedarnath Mahapatra.
Publ. by Sri B. V. Nath. (VIII, XLIV, 141, 17 pp.)

Dominik