survey on indian information

Aditya, the Hindu Skeptic aditya at mail-e1a.megaweb.com
Wed Aug 2 14:31:35 UTC 1995

On  1 Aug 95 at 9:53, Antoine wrote:

> 1 )     For how  long have you been an Internet user ?
>
> 	(A)  Less  than 6 -months                               [  ]
> 	(B)  1 - 2 years                                        [x  ]
> 	(C)  2 - 3 years                                        [  ]
> 	(D)  3 - 4 years                                        [  ]
> 	(E)  4 - 5 years                                        [  ]
>
> 2)      Which medium would you most prefer to receive information by?
>
> 	(A) E-Mail                                              [x  ]
> 	(B) Ftp                                                 [  ]
> 	(C)Gopher                                               [  ]
> 	(D) Web Sites                                           [  ]
>
> 3)      On which of the following Indian subjects are you interested
> 	in receiving information ?
>
> 	A)  Matrimonial Ads                                     [  ]
> 	B)  Indian Educational Information                      [  ]
> 	C)  Travel / Tourism information                        [x  ]
> 	D)  Investment opportunities                            [x  ]
> 	E)  Real Estate Purchasing Information                  [  ]
> 	F)  Entertainment Services                              [x ]
> 	G)  Software/Computer related services                  [  ]
> 	F)  Any others ( Please specify)
>
> 	1_______________________________________________________________
> 	2_______________________________________________________________
> 	3_______________________________________________________________
>
> 4)      Which of the following methods of payment do you prefer ?
>
> 	A) Hourly flat fee                                      [  ]
> 	B) Monthly flat fee                                     [  ]
> 	C) Yearly flat fee                                      [  ]
> 	C) Flat fee per file downloaded                         [  ]
> 	D) Flat fee per KB                                      [  ]
> 	E) Fee per service (i.e. matrimonial)                   [  ]
> 	F) Any others (Please Specify)  ___Free_____________________
>
> 5)      Most often which of the following quantities of  information will
> 	you need ?
>
> 	A) Only leads                                           [  ]
> 	B) Brief Summary                                        [x  ]
> 	C) Detailed, evaluated  information                     [  ]
> 	D) Individually customized information                  [  ]
>

> 6)      How much would you be willing to pay for the following quantities
> 	of information?
> 	(Please specify amount according to qestion # 4 )
>
> 	A) Only leads                                   $__0_________
> 	B) Brief Summary                                $__0_________
> 	C) Detailed, evaluated information              $__0_________
> 	D) Individually customized information          $___0________
>
> 7)      Which of the following ways would you prefer to make your payments?
>
> 	A) Prepaid advance account                               [  ]
> 	B) Credit Card                                           [  ]
> [...]
                          .oooO
Have a nice day            (  )   Oooo.
                             \_)   ) /
                                  (_/  http://pages.prodigy.com/FL/aditya
  Aditya Mishra          | The opinions expressed herein are absolutely *
Phone/FAX 305-746-0442   | not immutable and might have already changed *
Internet: aditya at gate.net| by time you read them due to the new evidence*
Prodigy:  TVDS96A        | or data that has come to my attention.       *