keeep indecency alive! (fwd)

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 18 11:33:20 UTC 1995

Dear members of Indology, I do not know anything of what is said below,
however this seems to be of quite universal importance, so please forgive me
forwarding this which is of non-indological concern. Also apoligizes for any
crossposting, which seems to be quite probable in this case.

Jakub Cejka   (I have nothing to do with this, I just received it from
               somewhere)

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz