ven. Rahula

jwg2 at cornell.edu jwg2 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 27 17:21:43 UTC 1994

>Please, does anybody know address of Ven. Walpola Rahula of Shri Lanka?
>
>Thanks, Miroslav Rozehnal, Institut of Indology, Charles Univerity,
>Prague, rozehnal at praha1.ff.cuni.cz

The Venerable Walpola Rahula is currently Chancellor of The University of
Kelaniya, Kelaniya, Sri Lanka. Correspondence so directed should reach him
there. He also has a residence at Jayawardanapura (Nugegoda) Sri Lanka. I
do not have the exact address with me, but he is sufficiently well known
there that correspondence should find him there as well. I hope that this
will do.