Light relief (2)

phil013 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz phil013 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Sep 27 00:11:59 UTC 1994

Thanks, Julia.  I think we all needed that.  Here's another:

  Why God Never Received Tenure at a University:
     1.  Because He had only one major publication.
     2.  And it was in Hebrew.
     3.  And it had no references.
     4.  And it wasn't published in a refereed journal.
     5.  And some even doubt that He wrote it Himself.
     6.  It may be true that He created the world,
         but what has He published/done since?
     7.  His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
     8.  The scientific community has had a very rough time
          trying to replicate His results.
                              ------- Byeonggile Ahn
Bo Sax
Head of Religious Studies