Light relief

LINDA HEDRICK LHEDRICK at delphi.com
Tue Sep 27 05:40:04 UTC 1994

Thank you, Julia!

WA hotel I was staying in at in Madras had huges sige signs hanging both inside and
outside the front door.  The outside sign read "Entrance In", and the
outside signsinside sign read "Entrance Out".

A few weeks later I passed a laundry in Bombay with a sign that said:
"Ladies, leave your clothes with us and enjoy your day."

My boyfriendA little closer to home...my boyfriend's favorite Chinese restaurant in
Washington sta

te has a sign in the parking lot that warns, "Parkers will
be violated."

Linda Hedrick
lhedrick at delphi.com
izzyym8 at mvs.oac.ucla.edu