Indology group

breusch at students.wisc.edu breusch at students.wisc.edu
Sat Sep 17 00:54:39 UTC 1994

I would suggest that you contact Prof. Mark Kenoyer of the Dept.
Anthropology, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison. He does excavations in Harappa
every spring (winter in Madison) and then teaches in Madison. He has also
published several articles. Right now he is here teaching some courses and
is the organizer of a conference on "Changing perspectives of the Indus
Valley tradition" to be held in Madison (Nov. 4-6).
I don't know whether he ever checks his e-mail, but his phone numbers are:
608-262-5696 and 608-262-2866. Office hours: Tues. and Thurs. 2-3 PM
(Midwest time).
Beatrice Reusch
breusch at students.wisc.edu
311 North Hancock # 111