Aryans and Dravidians / Thirumoolar

ai927 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA ai927 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Sep 16 15:41:31 UTC 1994

>|      Tirumantiram (by TirumUlar): one of the earliest treatises of
>| Saiva Siddhanta

[stuff omitted]

>	Question: where is this important work available in English?
>	In particular, is there an electronic copy you know of?  The

Thirumoolar, Siddhar
Thirumandiram: A Classic of Yoga and Tantra
ed. M. Govindan
illus. Barbara Miller
notes and tr. from the Tamil, Dr B. Natarajan
paperback, 3 vols.
isbn 1 895383 02 1
Montreal: Babaji's Kriya Yoga and Publications, 1993

I have access to a copy of this although it is not to hand.  If you
have any difficulty procuring it let me know and I can *probably*
find out how to get in touch with the publisher.  I don't know of
any electronic version.

   noel evans, ai927 at freenet.carleton.ca