ADDRESS SEARCH

nas_ng at lms420.jsc.nasa.gov nas_ng at lms420.jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 16 16:17:06 UTC 1994

Introduction
---------------

I am a new member to this group. My interests are Tamil
and South Indian studies. I have a good handwritten list of articles
and books (Total approx. 35000) on Tamil culturescape.
I am interested in collecting atleast photocopies of
some old Tamil books. The authors are like Tiruchengode
A. Muttucaami KOnaar, C. K. Narayanasami Mudaliyar,
M. R. Kandasami Kavirayar etc.. I am very interested in old
books published from Kongu region. I am willing to pay for
the postage + copying charges.

N. Ganesan
nas_ng at lms461.jsc.nasa.gov.

ADDRESS SEARCH?
----------------

I want to get in touch with the following Professors?
Postal address and e-mail address/phone number are welcome.
Please e-mail to:
nas_ng at lms461.jsc.nasa.gov

1) Prof. George W. Spencer. Chola historian.
Northern Illinois State University. Full address
is desired.

2) Prof. Gregory Possehl, University of Pennsylvania

3) Prof. Brian J. Murton, University of Hawaii

4) Dr. Kamil Zvelebil, Utrecht

5) Dr. John Marr, London

6) DR. Robert L. Hardgrave

Thanks a lot,