seeking Vedas and Agamas

pslvax!siva!sadhu at UCSD.EDU pslvax!siva!sadhu at UCSD.EDU
Wed Sep 14 05:30:47 UTC 1994

To members of the list:

Dear Scholars:

The editors of the monthly newspaper Hinduism Today are seeking
electronic copies of the Vedas and the Saiva Agamas, in English.

Does anyone know if such texts exist?  I have been able to locate
the Rg Veda at Oxford, in Sanskrit, but that is about all.

Any help or clues would be *greatly* appreciated.

By the way, the paper is available via email server.  Drop
me a note if you are interested.  (Or I can post the information
here if the moderator does not object.) Also available are email
subscriptions to the Thirukkural, and the Nandinatha Sutras.

Om Shanti
Sadhunathan Nadesan
HT Postmaster