Mountaineering

suresh at bocaraton.ibm.com suresh at bocaraton.ibm.com
Tue Sep 13 14:14:49 UTC 1994

> I am a senior at Virginia Tech located in Blacksburg Va and am taking a
> "Religion and Culture in India" class.  For this class I will be writing a
> term paper on the effects of mountaineering on the religion and culture of
> India.  If someone could send me information on books or articles availabe
> on this subject it would be much appreciated.
> William Finley
> 509C Progress St.
> Blacksburg Va. 24060

If you could separate the signal from all the cacaphonous noise
I would suggest you to read the soc.culture.indian usenet newsgroup
to understand the "Religion and culture in India". If you already know
about this group then disregard this note. I usually don't have the habit
of saving the articles from usenet groups, but there were very good articles
are posted from time to time on the topic of your interest.

Hope this info is helpful!

Regards,
Suresh.
Suresh Kolichala	           e-mail: suresh at gator.bocaraton.ibm.com
IBM, Boca Raton (On assignment with IBM)  Phone: (407)-443-6585
furthermore, the gap between theory and practice in practice is much larger
than the gap between theory and practice in theory