information

Frank Conlon conlon at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 7 21:10:59 UTC 1994

With respect to #1, the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and
Ireland, Bombay Branch is now the Asiatic Society of Bombay.  The address
remains Town Hall, Horniman Circle, Bombay 400001.  (the PIN code may be
changed).  I am not sure whether you are seeking copies of their
publications or other sorts of materials, but my 1993-94 Annual Report
lists Mrs. Vimal Shah as Honorary Secretary, or, perhaps address a query
to The Librarian.

Frank Conlon