Modern Bengali; multimedia

Frances Pritchett fp7 at columbia.edu
Sat Oct 29 12:02:01 UTC 1994

Bengali is a lucky language, because it has Clint Seely's excellent
materials for the Mac.  They are available from him for a modest fee
<c-seely at uchicago.edu>.  They are also listed, along with other teaching
materials, on the ILM list.  Most people on the INDOLOGY network know
what that is by now, so I won't bore them, but if you want me to send you
a description of how to find it on our South Asia Gopher, let me know.