Advaita book list service, Ramana Maharshi, SAT...

ai927 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA ai927 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri Oct 21 16:52:33 UTC 1994

>this message and ask for Part 1 or 2. (This is NOT an auto-
>mailer.) The exquisite teaching of Ramana is for us all to share.

Dear Stan Rice,  please send both parts.  Thanks very much.
I am reassured to hear that you have not become an auto-
mailer!

       namaste    noel evans   ai927 at freenet.carleton.ca

Date: 21 Oct 1994 17:14:17 GMT
From: ALLEN W THRASHER <THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV>
Subject: DUTT'S MBH.: UNUSUAL FORMAT

          Any library with more money to spare than LOC  may  be interested
          in acquiring this title from Grant and Shaw, Edinburgh:

          Valmiki.
          Ramayana.  Translated  into  English  prose  from   the  original
          Sanskrit....
          Published (edited and translated) by Manmatha Nath Dutt.
          Calcutta, 1889-94
          BOUND FROM THE ORIGINAL MONTHLY PARTS, 7 VOLS. IN 4, 8vo.

          This is item no. 141 in catalogue 23.  The address is:

          Grant & Shaw, Ltd.
          62 West Port
          Edinburgh EH1 2LD
          tel. 031-229-8399
          fax  031-229-8393

          The preservation of  the original publishing history might be  of
          interest, though there may well be several copies bound the  same
          way in various libraries.

          Allen Thrasher