Coimbatore district manual

mweiss at camtwh.eric.on.ca mweiss at camtwh.eric.on.ca
Sat Oct 1 15:53:19 UTC 1994

> I want to borrow the following books through Interlibrary Loan
> in USA. Does any library possess it? Or else I can pay for
> the photocopy. Any pointers? Thanks.
>
> Frank A. Nicholson, Manual of the Coimbatore district,
> Government press, Madras, 1887, 2 volumes.
>
> N. Ganesan
> nas_ng at lms461.jsc.nasa.gov

	It is available on Microfiche from the Widener Library at
Harvard:

        AUTHOR: Nicholson, Frederick Augustus, Sir, 1846-1936.

         TITLE: Manual of the Coimbatore district in the presidency of
		Madras   [microform] / by F.A. Nicholson.

     PUB. INFO: Madras : Printed by R. Hill, at the Government Press,
		1887.

      SUBJECTS: *S1 Coimbatore (India : District)

      LOCATION: Widener Microforms: Microfiche W 1972
                  Microfiche. Zug, Switzerland : Inter Documentation Co.,
                  [1982?]. 12 microfiches ; 9 x 13 cm.
                  Microfiche

Mitchell Weiss

mweiss at camtwh.eric.on.ca