Help on using Binhex4.0

Bobbie Fluke RLFLUK01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Nov 29 21:16:38 UTC 1994

Adm. Sec'y - Occupational Training & Dev.
Phone: (502) 852-6667       FAX:  (502) 852-4563
Jim, I got help on this from a friend - Deb Anderson, a secretary in
Administration and Higher Ed has Macintosh computers both here and at home,
and her husband is quite good at a lot of "things." I sent her the message,
and her husband opened it at home and converted the file for me last night -
it looks just like a REAL resume! Amazing! Thanks for your help also. And if
anyone else has this problem, contact Deb at DLANDE01.

  BITNET:  RLFLUK01 at ULKYVM
INTERNET:  RLFLUK01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU