where is V.S. Rajan?

A.BURTON at student.anu.edu.au A.BURTON at student.anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 23:33:34 UTC 1994

Does anyone know the whereabouts of V.S. Rajan, author of "A Grammar of
Classical Tamil Poetry" (1992) published by the American Philosphical Soc.?

Date: 18 Nov 94 15:38:55 EST (Fri)
From: dom at vigyan.iisc.ernet.in
Subject: Return to the net

Dear colleagues,
I've been off the net for a while -- a month to be exact -- and now
I'm back I find that a disk crash on the vigyan machine has caused
all email between 10th and 25th of October to be lost. So if you
sent me anything important in that period, please send it again.
This applies to Julia Leslie too, who also has an account
on vigyan.

Many thanks,
Dominik Wujastyk