The incredible Professor Tokunaga

SILK at AC.GRIN.EDU SILK at AC.GRIN.EDU
Wed Nov 16 03:34:13 UTC 1994

        May we request Professor Yano, if it is not too much trouble, to
keep the members of this list informed of the relevant publications of
Professor Tokunaga, stemming from his herculean efforts with the Epics?  I
am sure his discoveries and observations concerning metre and other matters
will be of deep interest to many members of this list.

        Also, just as a clarification: it was not my impression that it was
being suggested that any changes such as ".." to "space plus ." be made by
Professor Tokunaga.  Rather, I think this refers to the the conversion of
the files being prepared by Thomas B. Ridgeway at the University of
Washington.  I for one cannot imagine asking Professor Tokunaga to make
even one more iota of effort than he has already done -- except perhaps to
take a bow and accept the applause and accolades of his world-wide
admirers.

Jonathan Silk
SILK at AC.GRIN.EDU