a nirvacana of pums

aithal B56 at VM.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Tue Nov 15 18:19:54 UTC 1994

dear Dominic, it may look strange that I send this message as a reply
to your query. But it is not a reply. Just to get your e-mail address
I got in it. I did receive your nice card log ago. Thanks.
I hope your work on kiranagama is well in progress.
I wonder whether you could help me to contact Jim Benson. I heard he
is in Oxford. Does he work with computer ? e-mail ? Otherwise please
send me by e-mail his telephone number and when he is available on phone.

With best wishes, yours,
aithal
SAI, INF 330, 69120 Heidelberg.