Conference on Religion in South India

COHEN at vax.rhodes.edu COHEN at vax.rhodes.edu
Fri Nov 11 16:20:10 UTC 1994

Paul, I just reviewed your message on the Conference on Religion in South India
and realized I had not responded. Although I am still uncertain whether I could
attend this year (hope to be in India), I would very much like to be placed on
your distribution list. By the way, since you don't know me, I teach Asian
Religions and Western Civilization at Rhodes College in Memphis Tennessee (my
degree is in Buddhist studies, specializing in Indian Mahayana from U of
Michigan). Thanks.

Richard S. Cohen