VHP and United Way (fwd)

R.Mayer at ukc.ac.uk R.Mayer at ukc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 14:42:02 UTC 1994

Yes indeed, I am advocating finding the balance between
intellectual honesty and self-awareness, and tedious
innappropriate soap-box ranting, which I never read any way
, surely have no place on lists such as these. But one
can err in either direction. For the time being, I use
the delete command when confronted with these soap-box
rantings, but one has to seek a balance, not an elimination
of *all* political materials.
Is it possible to achieve that? I reckon Richard Hayes is
along the right lines in advocating moderation.
Rob