Help locate: Upadhyaya

Audrey Wright awright at seaccd.ctc.edu
Thu Mar 24 04:49:03 UTC 1994

I am trying to find out where I can write to the following linguists.  The
last trace which I have on them is that they were in Karnataka, India, in
1983.  But where are they now?

	Uliyar Padmanabha UPADHYAYA  and
	Susheela P. UPADHYAYA

I am trying to follow their publications on Dravidian language

Thank you