Access to wihm.ucl.ac.uk

ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 13:09:32 UTC 1994

As I mentioned, access to the Wellcome Library catalogue from
the USA by telnet is still not working, I'm afraid.  I append
an explanatory message from the local network team explaining
the situation.

I'm sorry for the delay; please be patient.

Dominik

--- Forwarded mail from R.Lawrence at ucl.ac.uk (Bob Lawrence)