TT Font designer

madhav.deshpande at um.cc.umich.edu madhav.deshpande at um.cc.umich.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:50:18 UTC 1994

There is a Windows version of Fontographer which can be used to design
TrueType fonts.
                Madhav Deshpande

Date: 14 Mar 1994 12:00:12 GMT
From: ALLEN W THRASHER <THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV>
Subject: LIST OF ASIA NETWORKS?

          I have been asked to send an institution overseas a  list of Asia
          related interenet networks, including East and Inner as  well  as
          South and Southeast Asia.  Does anyone out there have or know  of
          an already created list of this sort they could send to me?

          Thanks,

          Allen Thrasher
          thrasher at mail.loc.gov