South-Asia List (Canada)

brzezins at epas.utoronto.ca brzezins at epas.utoronto.ca
Sun Mar 6 16:39:06 UTC 1994

In addition to the numerous lists which have been recently posted on
the Indology list by Jim Cocks and Dwight Holmes, I would like to
inform all scholars of South Asian subjects, in particular those who
are stationed in Canada of another.

The South Asian list has been set up in conjunction with SAC-CASA, the
South Asian wing of the Canadian Asian Studies Association.  The list
is aimed at providing information of scholarly events in Canada related to the
area, as well as exchanges of information amongst both students as
well as more advanced scholars.

One may subscribe by writing SUBSCRIBE SOUTH-ASIA YOUR-NAME in the
body of a message addressed to: liserve at cunews.carleton.ca.

Jan Brzezinski