Altar of Fire

Lance Nelson lnelson at teetot.acusd.edu
Sat Jun 25 15:07:13 UTC 1994

Try: Extension Media Center, U. of Cal., Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720.

See also H. Daniel Smith, et al., Focus on Hinduism (Anima, 1981);
also Diana Eck, Darsan: Seeing the Divine Image in India (Anima, 1981).
While you're at it, contact Anima Publications, 1053 Wilson Ave.,
Chambersburg, PA 17201, for their catalog.