Looking for Hindi or Sanskrit Teacher - Boston

Dominik Wujastyk D.Wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 09:35:39 UTC 1994

I should like to apologise publicly for the unpleasant and probably
slanderous message from Dorothy Drennen that was sent to INDOLOGY members
on 11 Jan.  Although I founded the INDOLOGY group, I have no control over
what members may send to the group, and can only remonstrate with the
individuals after the fact.  I still feel some responsibility, however,
that a medium I set up has been used for transmitting such unpleasant
sentiments.

My sincere apologies to all INDOLOGY members for your having to read such
crudely malicious stuff.

Dominik
--
Dominik Wujastyk           Phone (and voice messages): +44 71 611 8467
Wellcome Institute, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.