Sanskrit transliteration font

SAMUELS JEFFREY samuels at ucsu.Colorado.EDU
Wed Jan 12 16:49:34 UTC 1994

I am pleased to announce that I have recently made the final touches
on my Romanised Sanskrit font (which enables one to transliterate
both Pali and Sanskrit).  These fonts are based on the CS (Classical
Sanskrit) standard as prescribed by the 8th World Sanskrit
eased to announce that I have recently made the final touches
on my Romanised Sanskrit font (which enables one to transliterate
both Pali and Sanskrit).  These fonts are based on the CS (Classical
Sanskrit) standard as prescribed by the 8th World Sanskrit
eased to announce that I have recently made the final touches
on my Romanised Sanskrit font (which enables one to transliterate
both Pali and Sanskrit).  These sans-serif fonts are based on the CS
(Classical Sanskrit) Standard as prescribed by the 8th World Sanskrit
nounce that I have recently made the final touches
on my Romanised Sanskrit font (which enables one to transliterate
both Pali and Sanskrit).  These sans-serif fonts are based on the CS
(Classical Sanskrit) Standard as prescribed by the 8th World Sanskrit
nounce that I have recently made the final touches
on my Romanised Sanskrit font (which enables one to transliterate
both Pali and Sanskrit).  These sans-serif True Type fonts are based
on the CS (Classical Sanskrit) Standard as prescribed by the 8th
World Sanskrit Conference.  Included with these fonts are three
keyboard drivers: One for Wordperfect (created by John Richards), one
for Amipro (created by John Richards), and one for MS Word (created
by me).
 Sanskrit) Standard as prescribed by the 8th
World Sanskrit Conference.  Included with these fonts are three
keyboard drivers: One for Wordperfect (created by John Richards), one
for Amipro (created by John Richards), and one for MS Word (created
by me).

I have finally decided not to put these fonts at an FTP site;
nference.  Included with these fonts are three
keyboard drivers: One for Wordperfect (created by John Richards), one
for Amipro (created by John Richards), and one for MS Word (created
by me).

I have finally decided not to put this font at an FTP site; however,
if anyone would like a copy of the font (and the keyboard drivers),
all you need to do is to send me a self-addressed stampted envelope
n Richards), and one for MS Word (created
by me).

I have finally decided not to put this font at an FTP site; however,
if anyone would like a copy of the font (and the keyboard drivers),
all you need to do is to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope
with a 3.5 inch diskette.  My address is:

	Jeff Samuels
	1475 Folsom St., #2029
	Boulder, CO  80302

	e-mail: samuels at ucsu.colorado.edu