Ref. from the Vedas

Shivamarg at aol.com Shivamarg at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 22:59:39 UTC 1994

Scholars,
This message has been cross-posted; sorry for duplicates.
I do research for the National Geographic Magazine.  Recently a photo editor
here has been putting together a story proposal on mushrooms.  Knowing that I
have a personal interest in Indian scripture, she approached me to ask if
there are any references to mushrooms in the Vedas.  I told her that there
were, and that I would try to find some specific passages for her.
Can anyone help?
Please reply to me individually; I am not a subscriber to this list.
Thanks.
Marga Laube.