Brhatkalpasutra

Michael J. Sweet msweet at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 28 17:22:52 UTC 1994

Help!  Urgently need to consult the Jaina *Brhatkalpasutra* and commentary,
to complete some research.  OCLC only lists Library of Congress as having
this, and it turns out they only have vol. 6 (of the six volumes of the
1942 edition pub. by the Sri Armanand Jain Sabha).  If anyone knows of
holdings of the other five volumes, and how to access them, would be very
appreciative.
                                                Michael Sweet
                                                msweet at facstaff.wisc.edu