Quwalli Music and Ghazals (fwd)

Frederick M Asher asher at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:29:38 UTC 1994

Dan Newman will know how to reach her (I've forgotten the university).
Contact him at dann at u.washington.edu.  Rick Asher

Date: 14 Apr 1994 12:04:12 GMT
From: ALLEN W THRASHER <THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV>
Subject: BJP WHITE PAPER ON AYODHYA

          I  have discovered that  LC's  copy  of  the  BJP White paper  on
          Ayodhya is already assigned to reference her in the Southern Asia
          Section.  However, if  the person seeking a  copy is  not able to
          find another library willing to let it  out  on interlibrary loan
          to Canada I would be willing for it to go out.

          Allen W. Thrasher
          Senior Reference Librarian
          Library of Congress
          Washington, DC 20540-4744
          tel. (202) 707-5600
          fax  (202) 707-1724
          Internet: thrasher at mail.loc.gov

          Any opinions expressed are mine and  not those of  the Library of
          Congress or its management.