collectives

F5JTL...WX3W f5jtl at carina.unm.edu
Mon Sep 13 22:07:35 UTC 1993

I am doing some cross-linguistic research on collectives. In order to have
results I need the help of linguists who may give me some references on
the languages they are familiar with. Please send me  your e-mail address
to:

f5jtl at carina.unm.edu

I will send a questionnaire to those who reply.

Thank you.

 |   Laurent D. Thomin               Email: F5JTL at CARINA.UNM.EDU           |
 | Department of Linguistics         Ham Radio Callsigns: F5JTL ** WX3W/5  |
 | University of New Mexico                                                |