India office OPAC?

Nathan Katz, University of South Florida NKATZ at CFRVM.EARN
Wed Sep 1 15:01:22 UTC 1993

Can someone help me? I want to show a film/video to my students, one which was
produced in conjunction with the "Ways to Shiva" exhibition which was
organized by the Philadelphia Museum of Art about a decade ago. I THINK the
film was entitled "Ways to SHiva," and I remember its utter lack of narration
and vivid imagery. Can someone tell me the precise title, and perhaps even the
producer or distributor? Thanks very much in advance. NKATZ at CFRVM.CFR.USF.EDU