Vedic geography

Chandra Balachandra balachan at plains.NoDak.edu
Wed Oct 27 18:47:48 UTC 1993

On Wed, 27 Oct 1993, Lars Martin Fosse wrote:

> I believe that Prof. Witzel has written extensively on Vedic geography. I
> would be very grateful if somebody could give me some bibliographical
> information about his articles.

I too would appreciate a copy of the same.  Many thanks.

*			    | "Nature, when planning this sterling fellow, *
*  Chandra S. Balachandran  | ... made the eyes a bit too keen and 	   *
*  Dep. of Geosciences      | piercing for one who was neither an Empire   *
*  North Dakota State Univ. | builder nor a traffic policeman."		   *
*  Fargo,  N.D. 58105-5517  |		P. G. Wodehouse			   *
*			    |		"Right ho, Jeeves!"		   *